Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beware! Wedding Photo Goodness...

So, wedding pictures galore, probably in no particular order...I'll try, but no promises :)



The wedding program with us in the background. I just like it. So I thought I'd share.





This one is me and all my bridesmaids in the chamber off the Assembly Room at the Capitol Building. Yes, there is a fireplace behind us...





Brian and all the guys, just as my uncle and I were coming down the aisle





My great-uncle and I, walking down the aisle.........because my dad's a pile of crap and my grandfather has passed away and he's the only father-figure I have left (besides Brian's dad).




The wedding party in the Rotunda portion of the Capitol Building (girls, hike up your dresses!).




The wedding party and us, outside of the Capitol Building.......I almost felt sorry for the girls. Almost.




I'm a sass. I admit it. Becky's a sass too (Brian's sister...giving him ears). *sigh*




Who knew a cake from Evil Wal*Mart could be so good?!




Everyone said I should go see my grandma, who is in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's...I did. And I was glad I did.




And, last but not least, the "Abbey Road" picture....except that it was MLK Jr. Blvd. It was still grand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment