Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Somethings never change...

I'm going on a yarn diet. It's been a week and a half since I decided this. It's going well. I've not even been tempted. I haven't had time to be tempted. Classes started this week. I've only had two of my four classes thus far. My child psychology class is going to be fun...I'm not so sure about my applied behavioral analysis class. I think that one is going to be a right pain in my ass. I have psychology again today and I have individuals with learning and behavioral disabilities. We'll see how that one goes...

I went to the OB/GYN yesterday. Nothing new to report...just that I need to get rid of some of this weight (again - nothing new). When I got home, I noticed that the house was cold. Granted, I'm normally cold...but this went a bit beyond. I checked the thermostat and it said it was 64 in the house...we don't set the thing for any lower than 68. Guess what? The furnace is broken. Now, if this was the furnace that was put in when the house was built in 1992, I wouldn't be surprised. However, this is the furnace that was put in January 5, 2009. It's a furnace that is 380 days old...a little over one year. It's brand-spanking-new...and the damn thing doesn't work! So, I went up to the place that installed the furnace and I talked to them. They had someone here at 7:30 this morning to work on it. He thinks it's either the module that controls the blower or the blower itself that isn't working. I'm not very happy. We just had the air conditioner (which was replaced the same day as the furnace) fixed in June because something was wrong with it. I'm about ready to scream! Hopefully it'll get fixed today and we can be warm again. This cold house is beginning to suck a lot.

Anyway, that's about all I have for right now...maybe next time I'll post some pictures of what's going on in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment