Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, July 30, 2010

Goings on and such

I think I'm finally over my sickness...I still sound terrible but otherwise, I'm fine. Just in time for my last day with my kiddies for my summer job, right?

Other than not being sick anymore, and the end of my summer job, I've been working on my Icarus Shawl and my self-designed baby blanket. I'm hoping to finish both before the parasite comes out in November. I'm not sure that's feasible but I'm going to try anyway. I'm also looking to start some socks (again)...I may do some baby socks just for (almost) instant gratification.

One of these days, I'll post pictures of my work on the shawl and blanket.

I think that's all for now...woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment