Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sockies :)

I've decided that I needed a "new" project. I'm still working on my Icarus Shawl and self-designed baby blanket. However, I get into these moods where I find that I need something else to work on. I have a (not-yet-felted) bag and a scarf on needles from the "before time" (before I really had any idea what I was doing) and I occasionally work on those. I wanted something new. And I've been having the sock urge. So, I started a new sock. I ripped out the one I had been working on awhile ago because I had forgotten what I did (how many stitches I cast on, for example). This time, I know exactly what I did because I've been keeping track. It's not based on any pattern so I have to keep track. It looks like it's going to be between a mid-calf and an ankle sock (which is fine). I started it on Tuesday afternoon, worked on it for awhile yesterday, and I turned the heel today. Eventually, I'll write out the pattern and post it...but not until I'm finished with them :)

Aside from the sock, I'm looking for another something to make...ideas? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment