Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Favorites: April 15, 2011

Happy Tax Day...except that it isn't. Because it's a holiday in Washington, D.C. today (Emancipation Day, for the record, is actually tomorrow but they celebrate on the weekday closest - which is today), Tax Day has been moved to Monday, April 18th. Not that it matters...our taxes won't be done today or by Monday, either.

But that's a whole other story.

Today is Friday and in the knitting world, it means that I should be posting about Friday Favorites.

I'm not going to post about my knitting, though. I don't have enough of it photographed and I don't really feel like doing it just for this post.

So, I'm going to post about my other favorite thing: Little Man.

 This is one of my favorite pictures of Little Man. It was taken while he was laying on my lap after a bottle...

This one was taken on April 7th. Normally, he doesn't like laying on his tummy. This was one of the few shots I got of him where he wasn't screaming his fool head off.


This one and the next one were also taken on April 7th. This is one of his chew toys...er, teething toys. Whatever. It serves the same purpose.


This one was taken on April 8th, probably after his bath. I'm not really sure...but he's cute so it's all good.


This last one was taken a couple of days ago on April 12th. See, he's wearing a Luther College onesie :) Guess who bought him that....yeah, it wasn't dadddy.










So, those are my Friday Favorites :) Isn't he just adorable?!

3 comments:

  1. Little Man is so handsome! He has the most lovely eyes and squishable cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable, those are some gorgeous big eyes he's got there!

    ReplyDelete