It's Sunday again...and that means it's time for another Self-Imposed Year of Projects update. Apparently, I'm going into my fifth week...who knew?
Current WIPs (things that are currently taking up my precious needles)
1. Mama's Vanilla Socks: (started December 6, 2011) I brought these out at Late Night Knitting at The Sow's Ear on Friday night...I'll admit that I didn't get very far on them but I did bring them out and I did work on them :)
2. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: (started September 18, 2010) And I don't know for sure where these are (still - don't judge!).
3. Little Man's Giraffe: (started May 11, 2011) I know where he's hiding...I just haven't brought him out yet.
4. Icarus Shawl: (started March 15, 2010) I'm still not so sure about this...but I know where it is :)
5. Lothlorien Hat: (start January 25, 2012) I've worked a couple rounds here and there and I'll probably focus on this one...I brought this out at Late Night knitting and I did maybe four rounds before I put it away to work on the socks...
6. Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit Socks: (started January 23, 2012) I started them but I haven't worked on them...oops.
Planned Hats (but not yet started)
2. Hermione Hearts Ron
4. Ogre Babies!
5. NIN Hat
6. Pup Tent
7. Godric's Hollow Hat
8. Brandon Ribbed Beanie
9. Raglan Hat
10. Bergen Street Tuque
12. London Beanie
15. Simple Baby Cap #1
16. Candy Cane
17. Little Pumpkin
Other Planned Items (kids/baby, socks, etc.)
1. Hermione's Everyday Socks
2. Freeport Vest
4. My Little Slug **need to purchase**
5. Brooke Baby Afghan
6. Pine Forest Baby Blanket
7. Mossy Jacket
8. Super seeeeeeeekrit swap project (yeah, I need to get on that)...
Finished Objects (hoooooooray!)
1. Claudia Hat: started January 3, 2012; finished January 10, 2012
2. Mama's Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; finished January 19, 2012
3. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; finished February 2, 2012
Total: 34 projects
Now that Little Man's blanket is finished, I'm not sure what to do...I have this huge case of startitis again. I have this feeling that I need to start something new...*sigh* Perhaps I should start my swap project...hmmm...
Anyway, there you have it: another Self-Imposed Year of Projects. Hoooray.