Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, March 8, 2013

FO Friday

I am on a roll this week! I suppose I'm trying to make up for the fact that I was late with my Year of Projects update the weekend we moved and that I haven't done my February book review yet...oops.

But, I have a FO to show off. It's nothing fancy or special but It's still a FO and it's mine :)

Little Granite Dishcloth in all it's unblocked glory

Pattern: Little Granite Dishcloth by ME (link to project page since there is no pattern page yet)
Time Frame: started February 16, 2013; finished March 2, 2013
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Maize - this is my third dishcloth from the same skein of this yarn
Needles: US #8/5 mm
Size: Dishcloth sized
Modifications: None because it's my pattern
Thoughts: Just as easy as it was the first time around. I did 10 full pattern repeats which made it as close to square as I'll get.

Extreme closeup: right side

Extreme closeup: wrong side

I really like the texture that comes out with this pattern. I think it's viable on either side and unless you care which side is the right or wrong side, it doesn't really matter because the texture is so grand.



For your enjoyment, a photo of Little Man :)



For more FO Friday fun, visit Tami!

2 comments:

  1. that's a wonderful pattern for a dishcloth, the texture looks like it'd be great for scrubbing! and oh gosh, Little Man is getting huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great dishcloth. Aren't they fun to knit.
    Little Man is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete