Happy Sunday :)
I'm almost on time this week! I started writing this post last night and I was just about finished...and then putting Little Man to bed got in the way and I forgot to publish properly. ::sigh::
Anyway, let's get right to it, shall we?
Finished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
Well hey there, would you look at that?! I finished something this past week! For such a simple project, it sure took me awhile to finish it...but my Hurricane Hat is finished. I did a proper update about it this past Friday, if you're interested.
Soooo, that means.....
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014
3. Baby Stormageddon
I'm back down to two knitting WIPs and Stormageddon. I may be getting some of my knitting mojo back, however, because I'm itching to start something new. Oh wait, I did...but I'm not going to bother listing it as a WIP because it's just a dishcloth. Nothing fancy, just random leftover cotton yarn from a gazillion years ago. But I'm itching to start something new and different...we'll see how long that lasts.
I also feel like I *just* had my four month appointment (16 weeks - and I did, just two weeks ago) and I already had the "20 Week Ultrasound" to find out if everything is developing normally (stomach, legs, arms, hands, feet, face, heart, stomach, placental placement, etc.)...and what flavor is growing in there. Yes, we know...yes we've told the immediate family what it is...but no, I'm not sharing with the entire internet just yet. I'll probably share at some point but I'm just not ready yet. This coming Friday, I see my OB for my five month appointment, so we'll go from there.
Anyway, the remaining lists have been altered/fixed...
1. Swirl Hat
3. Hoo Hat
6. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
8. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...)
Sweater for Me
Sadly, this just isn't going to happen. With all the body changes going on, trying to measure for any sort of sweater just isn't in the cards.
Shawl for Me
1. Pacific Shawl
2. See You in September
3. Boneyard Shawl
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
So the lists have changed a bit but not a huge amount. I basically removed a section due to Stormageddon and a few other things have been removed and/or altered. I don't expect to get through any of this, honestly...but, you know, choices and all :) I like having those.
I'm leaning toward a thing from the kiddie list because those are usually quick and I need things that are quick (instant gratification) since all I've got are longer-term projects like socks. So, perhaps a couple kid hats will come about. We'll see how things go. I've got the counter cleared off so I can wind yarn (which isn't the only reason the counter is clear but I figure I better use it before I lose it again).
Anyway, I suppose I should dash.....I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and week and such :)