Happy Sunday :)
I'm posting this on time (for once!) so, you know, woo-hoo for me!
We all know what we're here for on this lovely Sunday so we should just get right to it...
Fnished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
11. Hoo Hat: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014
12. Hoo Hat: started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014
13. Stormageddon's Stripey Hat: started May 22, 2014; finished May 23, 2014
14. Greyson: started May 29, 2014; finished June 17, 2014
I finished up the Greyson sweater this past week. I even got an FO Friday post in this past Friday. It's currently dry and has been put with the rest of my knitwear into a plastic bin (for now). I'm still trying to figure out how a newborn's head is going to fit through that opening...
That means my WIP list looks like this:
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014
3. Baby Stormageddon
4. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
I contemplated working on my Dragon's Egg Sock and my Pacific Shawl this week but I just never got that far. I did work a couple rounds on my Oreo Sock, but I haven't photographed it. I'm kind of lazy that way. I also started another dishcloth (another one of Grandma's Favorite) but I'm not bothering adding that to my Year of Projects because it's just a standard dishcloth and it's mindless knitting for when I need to knit but don't want to concentrate too much.
Stormageddon continues to be in there, making his presence quite known. I did the gestational diabetes test on Thursday, followed immediately by another ultrasound. I've not heard the results of the GD test (probably tomorrow) but the low down on my ultrasound. Stormageddon's stomach is fine, everything looks fine.....except baby is big for his "age." I don't know for sure how big (again, I'll probably know more tomorrow) but considering we switched my due date back to the original one and baby is still big...I'm guessing he's only a week or two ahead but I have no idea. Oh well. He's in there, he kicks, and that is that :)
My remaining lists look a bit like this:
1. Swirl Hat
5. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
6. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...but, honestly, nah...)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
Unfortunately, none of these are calling out to me right now. So, I've been digging in my Ravelry Queue and my books and such, trying to find something new to work on....and I've not come up with anything yet. Oh well. Soon, I suppose, it will happen.
In other random events, I started organizing my other crafty, non-knitting/fiber-related things. My embroidery floss is all wound onto cards and stored in plastic bins. I bought a little sewing box and all my thread is in there (along with some scissors, needles, pins, and other random sewing-type things). I have an asinine amount of both of those things, considering I don't really do any embroidery/cross-stitch or sewing. Perhaps someday...or not.
All that led to going through some of my plastic bins of stuff and getting rid of a bunch of stuff, starting another box for Goodwill, and reorganizing some things. The bedroom was a disaster on Friday afternoon. It's okay for now and I'm guessing I'll go at it again sometime soon...but it was a total mess!
Anyway, I should wander off...it's Sunday and there are things to do around here :) I hope you've all had a fantabulous week!