Forgive me readers, for I have been sick for the last few days. ::sigh:: I don't know what exactly is wrong but it involves a nasty cough, congestion that just sits in my chest, trouble breathing (which is partly due to Stormageddon taking up valuable real estate), a sore throat, pulled muscles (from coughing so much), my jaw hurts (again, from all the coughing), random headaches, and not really being able to do much about it.
So, this is probably going to be short and sweet....
Fnished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
11. Hoo Hat: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014
12. Hoo Hat: started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014
13. Stormageddon's Stripey Hat: started May 22, 2014; finished May 23, 2014
14. Greyson: started May 29, 2014; finished June 17, 2014
15. Waiting for Winter Mittens: started July 20, 2014; finished July 25, 2014
I posted about the mittens on Friday, if you're interested :)
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014
3. Baby Stormageddon
4. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
5. Swatch for The Dude: started July 16, 2014
6. Sacrificial Goat: started July 27, 2014
I've not worked on much this week other than the Oreo Socks and the Sacrificial Goat. I have all the pieces done for the goat but I haven't sewed them together. It's on my to do list.
Stormageddon is head-down, semi-crooked, and moving around quite a bit. I had an ultrasound on Thursday and the little booger would not hold still. He's measuring long but considering Little Man came out at 22" long, I'm not surprised.
Unfortunately, I started feeling like crap on Wednesday so by the time my OB appointment came about on Friday, I was miserable.
My remaining lists look like this:
1. Swirl Hat
5. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
6. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...but, honestly, nah...)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
That's honestly all I have for you this week. perhaps I won't feel like crap next week....