This weekend was Stitches West (which will be another post entirely) so things are a bit....well, I'm really tired from two days at the marketplace. But, we'll forge ahead because we must :)
Finished Objects (FOs):
1. Elefante: started December 19, 2014; finished December 28, 2014
2. Hat #1 - FoH: started December 31, 2014; finished January 1, 2015
3. Hat #2 - FoH: started January 1, 2015; finished January 4, 2015
4. Hat #3 - FoH: started January 7, 2015; finished January 10, 2015
5. Hat #4 - Stitch's Rock Hat: started January 16, 2015; finished January 24, 2015
6. Vanilla Fingerless Mitts: started January 23, 2015; finished February 3, 2015
7. Paradiddle Hat: started January 24, 2015; finished February 7, 2015
I've not finished anything new. That's not surprising, given that almost everything on my WIP list is a long-term project...
And speaking of WIPs....
Works-In-Progress (WIPs): - carried over from 2014...and maybe earlier...
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
3. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
4. Traveling Socks: started December 23, 2014
5. Wink: started January 5, 2015
I've not started anything new but that's fine. I may or may not by next week. This week, I spent most of my knitting time working on pattern writing but I did spare a few minutes to work a couple rounds on Snape's Stockings and I've finished the beginning portion of the right collar on Wink. I'm at the point where I'm supposed to put the stitches on a holder and unpick my provisional CO to continue with the left collar. I've just not done it yet.
So, there's all of that :)
And now it's time to pick something new...
1. George's Vest (for Stormageddon - sock/fingering; solid or semi-solid)
2. Nottingham (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
3. Nottingham (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
4. Alvin (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
5. Alvin (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
6. Harry Potter Blanket (for The Family - worsted; solid) - from various Harry Potter inspired square blocks
7. Albert the Absent-Minded (for Stormageddon - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
8. Mirkwood (for Stormageddon - bulky; solid or semi-solid)
9. Smaug (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
10. Dandy Sir Cephalopod (for Little Man - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
11. Moe the Mustache Monster (for...someone - worsted; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid)
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Vanilla Socks (using one of my Harry Potter yarns)
2. Drip Drip Drop Socks (using either a solid or semi-solid sock yarn that I haven't decided on yet)
3. Hermione Hearts Ron (sport; solid or semi-solid)
4. Ginny's Cardigan (DK; solid or semi-solid)
1. Scotch and Soda Scarf (using Briar Rose Fibers Wistful - leftover from my Icarus Shawl)
2. CashSilk Fern Scarf (using a skein of Online Supersocke 100)
3. Jabberwonky (using KP Felici in Abracadabra)
4. If You Know Where To Go (in KP Felici in Green Veggies)
5. Gardener's Socks (using Malabrigo Sock)
6. Paradiddle Socks - my own design (using Malabrigo Sock)
Because I love Husband
1. The Dude
New Techniques (one of the following stranded/multi-yarn kits)
1. University of Wisconsin Ski Hat
2. University of Wisconsin Christmas Stocking
3. University of Wisconsin Button Beanie
I have absolutely no idea what's going to end up here, if anything. I suspect something will end up here and I might pull it from other lists but we shall see. Maybe I won't do any Christmas knitting. Maybe all I'll wind up doing is Christmas knitting. I suppose this is a wait-and-see section :)
1. Susan's Hat
2. Traveling Vines Socks
3. Little Man's Baby Blanket
4. Paradiddle Socks (see Secret
5. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) (see FO #4 above)
6. Paradiddle Collection of Hats
I've got a feeling that I may start a new project this week. I expect it'll be something on the small side, or something that isn't going to take a zillion years...but we'll see how things go.
Anyway, there should be a post within the next day or so about Stitches West and my haul (and it's quite the haul).....so check back for that :)
I hope you're all having a lovely week!
Oh, and in case you've been following me on Ravelry anywhere and around the blog, we're done with Baby Watch 2015. Our friends had their baby on Thursday morning (only five days late). He was a big baby (over 9 lbs. and 21" long).....Stormageddon was such a peanut compared to him. Hell, even Little Man was small compared to him...well, lighter, anyway (he was longer by an inch). I got to hold him yesterday afternoon when we took their car back. And then holding Stormageddon...he was HUGE! He's such a little chubster now!