Yes, I realize I probably should have posted this yesterday but we were busy with the Color Run 5K in San Francisco and with my Year of Projects post, I didn't want things getting too cluttered. So, it can post today and all will be well.
Let's revisit my November Goals :)
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish one or two of): Snape's Stockings, Wink, Dragon's Egg Socks, Pacific Shawl, Fire & Ice (Fire) Socks, Little Man's Hat, and Bunny.
I've finished Little Man's Hat and I've just started the heel flap on the second of my Fire Socks. I'm also on the second border repeat for my Pacific Shawl. Not too bad but there are things to be done...
2. Spin some more of that purple merino/silk blend.
Everything is carded and into little puni rolags but I've not spun much of it.
3. Try to partake in a fibery endeavor every day.
I keep trying but failing. Or, rather, it's not always possible for whatever reason. Lately, I've just been too tired.
4. Get back on the Yarn Diet Train (club yarns, of course, do not count).
Let's just skip over this one (I bought 2 skeins of Cascade Venizia Worsted last week and two project bags and I signed up for the Erin Lane Bags club for 2016 - but that's the only club I'm doing next year).
5. Work on Ice Socks design (tweak the chart, figure out what I want to do, etc.).
I've not done anything with the chart other than glance at it but I have an idea what I want to do...I'll just need to test and swatch and so on.
6. Anything else that tickles my fibery fancy (starting a new project, destashing, book destashing, organizing, etc.).
I've probably done things but nothing is sticking out right now.
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room.
2. Make Little Man's board for school (birthday board).
3. Drink more water.
I'm trying and it's going okay but some days I'll forget and others I will go overboard. It's a work in progress.
4. Try to go to the gym at least 2x/week or some other method of exercise.
Trying. Not necessarily succeeding but trying.
5. Start working on Christmas presents (wrapping, ordering, etc.), and wrap Little Man's birthday presents.
Little Man's birthday presents were wrapped and he's received them. I started gathering things for Christmas. I have my bestie's birthday present, I have part of her Christmas present, I know what I'm getting her two kids (but I haven't physically acquired them yet), and a few things for the boys...
6. Keep working on the weight loss shit (thank you, Lose It app for doing the math and such for me).
Working working working......
7. Keep up on the pseudo bullet journal thingie I'm doing.
Trying but it's not perfect.
8. Read something that is in the form of a book.
9. Work on my recipe journal.
Nope. Not yet.
Could November be going better? Of course. Is it horrible that I've accomplished almost nothing on my list? Nope. But I could be doing better....room for improvement, and all.
I hope you're having a lovely Monday :)