Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals!

Happy Tuesday! I hear it's the first of the month...so I should probably be getting on with reviewing last month's goals and setting some new goals for this month.

First, let's review my November Goals!

FIBERY GOALS
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish one or two of): Snape's StockingsWinkDragon's Egg SocksPacific ShawlFire & Ice (Fire) SocksLittle Man's Hat, and Bunny.
2. Spin some more of that purple merino/silk blend.
3. Try to partake in a fibery endeavor every day.
4. Get back on the Yarn Diet Train (club yarns, of course, do not count).
5. Work on Ice Socks design (tweak the chart, figure out what I want to do, etc.).
6. Anything else that tickles my fibery fancy (starting a new project, destashing, book destashing, organizing, etc.).

I finished up Little Man's hat, worked on my Pacific Shawl & the bunny and I got about halfway through the heel flap on the Fire Sock...and that was about it. Oh, and I started & finished a test knit for Holly...and started another one in a different weight yarn (which you may have noticed on my Self-Imposed Year of Projects list). I may have spun a couple rolags but I don't remember doing it. And we won't even talk about how my yarn diet is going......

NON-FIBERY GOALS
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room.
2. Make Little Man's board for school (birthday board).
3. Drink more water.
4. Try to go to the gym at least 2x/week or some other method of exercise.
5. Start working on Christmas presents (wrapping, ordering, etc.), and wrap Little Man's birthday presents.
6. Keep working on the weight loss shit (thank you, Lose It app for doing the math and such for me).
7. Keep up on the pseudo bullet journal thingie I'm doing.
8. Read something that is in the form of a book.
9. Work on my recipe journal.

Out of this, did the following: finished the birthday board, started working on Christmas presents, wrapped Little Man's birthday presents, worked on the weight loss stuff, tried to keep up on the bullet journal, and did a couple recipes for my recipe journal. Other than that, it was kind of a wash for the month. Oh well. 



November could have been worse......but we'll just keep on keeping on. Let's look at December, instead.

FIBERY GOALS
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish one or two of): Snape's StockingsWinkDragon's Egg SocksPacific ShawlFire & Ice (Fire) Socks, (second) Maple Slouch Hat, and Bunny.
2. Spin some of the merino/silk rolags.
3. Try to partake in a fibery endeavor every day.
4. Yarn Diet Train. Christmas and club yarns and such don't count, of course.
5. Work on some designs (Ice Socks, unknown shawl/wrap, etc.).
6. Anything else that tickles my fibery fancy (starting a new project, destashing, book destashing, organizing, etc.).

NON-FIBERY GOALS
1. Work in Stormageddon's room.
2. Work in Little Man's room.
3. Gym. Or some other form of exercise.
4. Finish Christmas shopping & wrapping.
5. Get the boys' Christmas photos done.
6. Get Christmas cards printed & sent.
7. Keep working on the weight loss shit (thank you, Lose It app for doing the math and such for me).
8. Keep up on the pseudo bullet journal thingie I'm doing.
9. Read something that is in the form of a book.
10. Work on my recipe journal.

Let's hope this month goes better than previous months.......

No comments:

Post a Comment