It's been rather busy around here this past week but, we'll see what we have going on....
Finished Objects (FOs):
1. Elefante: started December 19, 2014; finished December 28, 2014
2. Hat #1 - FoH: started December 31, 2014; finished January 1, 2015
3. Hat #2 - FoH: started January 1, 2015; finished January 4, 2015
4. Hat #3 - FoH: started January 7, 2015; finished January 10, 2015
5. Hat #4 - Stitch's Rock Hat: started January 16, 2015; finished January 24, 2015
6. Vanilla Fingerless Mitts: started January 23, 2015; finished February 3, 2015
7. Paradiddle Hat: started January 24, 2015; finished February 7, 2015
8. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 22, 2015; finished February 24, 2015
9. Sorin Fingerless Mitts: started March 8, 2015; finished March 31, 2015
10.Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 27, 2015; finished April 1, 2015
11. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) Pattern Test: started sometime in February, 2015; finished April 18, 2015 (pattern is live and can be purchased via Ravelry)
12. Traveling Vines Socks (pattern for publication): started sometime in February; finished April 15, 2015 -- full disclosure Friday, October 18, 2015
13. Sacrificial Goat #5: started May 29, 2015; finished June 4, 2015
14. Baby Hat: started June 4, 2015; finished June 6, 2015
15. Elvish Leaves Dishcloth: started June 10, 2015; finished June 12, 2015
16. Baby Hat: started June 19, 2015; finished June 27, 2015
17. Homework for Alana Dakos Class: started July 1, 2015; finished July 5, 2015 and it's all finished
18. Traveling Socks: started December 23, 2014; finished July 28, 2015
19. Sacrificial Goat #6: started August 23, 2015; finished September 1, 2015
20. Petty Harbour Socks: started July 29, 2015; finished September 5, 2015
21. Curlew: started September 10, 2015; finished September 26, 2015
22. Little Man's Hat: started July 8, 2015; finished November 2, 2015
23. Maple Slouch Hat: started November 15, 2015; finished November 20, 2015
24. Maple Slouch Hat (2): started November 23, 2015; finished December 1, 2015
25. Bunny: started September 8, 2015; finished December 8, 2015
26. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014/June 24, 2015; finished December 14, 2015
Yes, it's true! I've bound off my Pacific Shawl. Now, to be fair, I've not washed or blocked it yet. That's most likely a project for this week...I hope. We'll see what the next couple of days bring to our doorstep.
Works-In-Progress (WIPs): - carried over from 2014...and maybe earlier...*shifty eyes*
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
3. Wink: started January 5, 2015
4. Fire & Ice (Fire) Socks: started April 15, 2015
5. Vanilla Latte Socks: started November 19, 2015
6. Swirl Hat: started December 16, 2015
Because I apparently didn't have enough going on with the five remaining WIPs I already had on the needles, I decided to start another project. ::sigh:: I think I'm going to hell. But, to be fair, the newest project is made with leftover yarn from my Pacific Shawl and will most likely be donated. So, I don't feel too bad about it.
Other than the new project, I worked a little bit on my Fire Socks but that's about it for this week.
You know what, I'm going to skip the remaining list(s) because, let's be honest, it's my second to last update for the year.....and nothing else will be getting done. So, none of that. If you're still really interested, you can go look at last week's post right here.
In other random events....this was Little Man's last week before vacation. He came home on Friday with a bunch of stuff. There was a bag filled with presents for Husband and I (that Little Man made at school), his container of clothes, his regular work, plus his backpack, sweatshirt, and himself. He was so excited but it was a bit interesting getting everything home while pushing Stormageddon in his stroller. But, we made it, no casualties. We'll find out this week what's hiding in the bag of presents from Little Man.
Stormageddon was a booger this week. He figured out how to climb out of his crib and did so during what was supposed to be a nap. I could hear banging around but I thought he was just fighting his nap...turns out he knocked over the baby swing in the back room, hid the remotes for the movie screen/Apple TV (also in the back room), and was knocking things over in his room. He finally settled down and went to sleep and when he woke up, he demanded to come out by banging on his door. ::sigh:: His crib has since been lowered to the bottom level and we've had no more incidents. But, the time is coming where we're going to have to take the side off his crib and convert it into a toddler bed and I'm not ready, and neither is his room. I spent some time working in his room because of it. On top of all that, Stormageddon has started taking off his clothes, if he can get out of them. I don't think there's anything wrong with the clothes other than he's figured out he can get out of them.
Other than that, not much else happened this week. I've been trying to take more photographs but it hasn't been going well. Here are a few from this past week :)
|Bound off Pacific Shawl|
|Monkey wearing a monkey!|
I found a monkey hat that formerly belonged to Little Man. He got it from one of my best friends when he turned a year old, I held onto it, and now it fits Stormageddon.
|Someone likes Daddy's chair|
Little Man has discovered the buttons on Daddy's chair and has been spending more time in said chair while Husband is at work and I'm on the couch. He looks so tiny in the chair but he does love it.
Anyway, next week will be the big wrap-up for the year (so expect a ton of photos) and the following week will be the beginning of my Fifth Self-Imposed Year of Projects. Both posts have (mostly) been written and should post accordingly. Then I don't have to think about it through the holiday. And my monthly goals post....I need to work on that one.
It will end someday, right?
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!