Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, October 14, 2016

Mid-Month Update (October 2016)

Happy mid-October :)

Time for a mid-month update, I think...yeah, that sounds right.

Fibery Goals
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink,  the Caffe Macchiato Socks, or the Oh, She IS a Bad Nut shawl. Get Gex shipped out. Oh, and finish up the prototype hat. 
2. Proper destash work (photos, updating the database on Ravelry, etc.)
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Design proposal shipped off.
6. Clean out the yarn closet some more.
7. Anything else that comes along.

I've worked on my socks, the shawl, Gex has been shipped, and I've finished hat prototypes. That's all lovely. I've also started another prototype because I discovered that my math was all wonky and not working out properly...so I'm having to rewrite things. ::sigh:: The submission was sent off, as well. Story of my life. I've not taken proper photos for my destash but I'm not too fussed about it. Oh, and I fell off the yarn diet wagon again because Lambtown happened a few weeks ago. I think I'm done until Stitches, though (hahahahaha!). So, there's that.


Non-Fibery Goals

1. Go through Stormageddon's clothes
2. Go through everything on the cookbook shelf.
3. Go through all our dishes.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Get everything ready for a Craigslist/Etsy sale (I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of).
8. Figure out what to do with the boys during fall break.
9. Get Little Man's suit pants hemmed (for Halloween).
10. Take some time for myself.

Let's not talk about anything in this section. It just isn't happening. 




So, not the most productive month, I suppose. To be fair, things have been going on, most of the beings in this household have been sick recently....yeah, it's just not a good time around here. On the plus side, I've finished reading Knitlandia and Little Man has finally agreed to allow me to read Harry Potter to him (as long as we're using the new illustrated versions - and there are only two but at the rate we're going, it's going to take awhile to get through them).

Hope you're having a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yay, another Harry Potter generation.

    ReplyDelete