Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Not Your Usual WIP Wednesday Post

Happy Wednesday!

I'm totally writing this post on the fly because I have a hot minute between all the things happening around my house. Not that there's a ton going on but it always feels like we're so busy. Always. All. The. Time!

Normally on a Wednesday, if I ever get around to it, I'd talk about all those pesky WIPs I've got going on. And, let's not kid ourselves, I have a lot of WIPs happening. According to my last Self-Imposed Year of Projects post, I have 13 WIPs going on right now. To be fair, three of them are design projects and two are spinning projects. So, in reality, I have 8 actual knitting/crochet WIPs going on.

Mostly, I've been working on the socks. I've got maybe 20 rounds of patterning left on my Paradiddle Prototype Socks before I start the toe decreases and such and I'm onto the foot of my FrankenSock. So, lots of progress happening.

Unfortunately, I've not really bothered to photograph any of it. Call me lazy. It's fine.



My other WIP.....going through the boys' stuff and attempting to get rid of it. I don't want to just take everything to St. Vinny's or Goodwill, though I certainly could. So, I spent a couple of hours yesterday working on photographing and organizing things for selling online. I have a few items from Ikea (an easel, circus tent, and rug) and a bunch of 3T clothing that need to vacate my property in a timely fashion. There are other things, as well, but I only got through the three Ikea items and the 3T clothing. Right now, it's just listed on the Facebook Marketplace but I think if I haven't had any bites, I'll also post it to Craigslist.

I'm so organized, though! I'm kind of amazed at myself. I pulled out a notebook and started a list of things that need to go and started adding prices next to it. Now, to be fair, I didn't photograph everything on the list or post everything on the list. I didn't have time for that. But, I did work on it and that's important. I've checked off all the things I posted so I know where to start later. I may need to add a second checkmark if I go to Craigslist, as well. I also need to figure out a system for keeping track of who inquired about which item and when (so I don't inadvertently mix up the order). 

But, you know, go me.



Also, I took the boys to the park for a playdate this morning.


I practically had to shove this one onto the play structures. He kept wanting to sit by me, eat goldfish crackers, and drink my water. Well, it was my water until he kept backwashing into it with his goldfish mouth. Ew. ::sigh:: But he played plenty and got dirty and loved it. I couldn't even get a photo of Little Man until he was on the train (and he was with Stormageddon and two friends so I can't post those photos without editing them first). Woo.



I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday :)

2 comments:

  1. THere was a goldfish cracker recall of all things! Salmonella. Dump those fishes in the toilet and salute. I love your prices list plan! Came to you from Stefs blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Kathy B's comment. See, you got some organization done. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete