Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Papers and reading...

So I finished my Educational Policy paper last night and I'm not happy with it. But it'll have to do. I mean, I could spend time and try to fix it to my standards, but, I don't want to. I have other things I'd rather be doing :)

So..........

I haven't been knitting much either. I started working on the hat for Nellie and I'm not sure it's going to turn out the way I'm envisioning. This may be due, in part, to the fact that the yarn is difficult to work with. It's not bad when it's one strand by itself but when you add another strand into the mix, it gets pissy.

I just wrote down all the homework that I have to do for the next two weeks....it's kind of scary. But, on the upside, I only have two papers to write...and an in-class, open note, open book, open computer exam. It's not horrible...just a lot of reading.

I want to knit, damnit. Is that so wrong? I want to finish my sock. I want to finish my scarf. I want Nellie's hat to work out. And damnit, I want my sweater!

I think I should wind more yarn this week....I have ideas in my little head that are going to require that I have some yarn ready to be knit up into wonderful things. We'll see...





I'm babbling. Am I babbling?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! good luck getting all your boring things done so you can find some time to knit! do you have a commute? maybe you can do some on the go!

    Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog - I finally got around to replying to you!
    http://pixelatedmushroom.blogspot.com/2009/10/pink-squares-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete