Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gratutious Swearing Ahead...

Dammitfuckingshitbastardcockfucker!

So the shawl that I've been working on for my friend, Sherri, is not going well. I had a good 3-4" completed (out of the 50-60" it requires) when I somehow managed to add a stitch...upon further investigation, I discovered that not only had I added a stitch, I had managed to drop one somewhere along the line (which, in reality, means I added *two* stitches somewhere and dropped a completely different one). With all the yarn-overs that are in the pattern, I couldn't figure out where I screwed it up. I could see it but I didn't know how to go back and fix it without causing further damage.

So. Pissed.

I had to. Frog. The. WHOLE. Goddamned. Thing.




Maybe I'll start over later with a new pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment