Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

MKG Knit In :)

Yesterday was the Madison Knitter's Guild Knit In at the Bishop O'Connor Center on Madison's west side. Of course, I went and spent all my money (and then some). They offered classes and had speakers but I didn't participate in either one. Aside from spending most of my day knitting, I also went shopping. I have a new bag full of yarn. I haven't photographed/cataloged any of it, yet, so I don't have anything to show you. I will, though. I promise. Probably this week sometime, too :)

Other than that, there isn't much else going on. It's almost spring break in my world so I'm looking forward to that. Woo.

I'll update with pictures from the Knit In later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment