Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Let the cleaning begin?

I dislike cleaning immensely. Yes, I know it needs to be done...and I know it should be done in a timely manner (especially things like laundry and cleaning the toilet)...but I really hate doing it.

However, because my summer job finished last Friday, I have nothing better to do around the house other than clean and knit. So, today, I'm cleaning. Tomorrow, I'm knitting...and cleaning.

Is this what they call "nesting" or am I just experiencing cabin fever?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the cleaning! Thoroughly unsatisfying. Not like knitting. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving the kind words on my blog. :)
    ~Rae Lynne
    www.rlchase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete