Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some pictures to brighten the day :)

So, after the loss of my only job, I've decided that I need a pretty post, filled with pictures.

 Little Man on his first overnight stay...we left him with grandma & grandpa on my 31st birthday (January 7, 2011)


I was trying to catch him smiling on camera...it didn't work too well but, I tried :)


More attempts to catch a smile...


I did a test-knit for a hat. It's supposed to be toddler size and it's rather large for Little Man (it stretches a lot)...but I needed a photograph of it :)


I actually did the test-knit for the same hat twice. This was the first one, actually. It's supposed to be a toddler size, too and it fits Little Man but it's still a little big.













Anyway, hope you enjoy photos of Little Man being cute :)

2 comments:

  1. Little Man is so adorable! I hope that he enjoys his big night out with the grandparents. (We always refer to ours in capital letters -- The Grandparents -- it's an important title!). So sorry to hear about your workplace closing, that must be scary and surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little Man is sure adorable! I found your blog via a comment on Yarn Harlot. I saw that your a WI knitter too! I'm also a follower of your blog.

    http://sheeplessinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete