Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday...and other things :)

So, it's Wednesday. And it's Groundhog Day :)

We're celebrating at my house by:
1. Plowing out from the blizzard. The drifts are between 3 and 5 feet tall...mostly on the lower end. Actually, my husband did this...I stayed inside with Little Man.
2. Making Rice Krispie Treats. Okay, I haven't done this yet but we have the supplies and it's on the agenda for the day.
3. A trip to Wal*Mart. My husband actually did this. We weren't really in "need" of anything...but we were running low on milk, butter, and bread. My husband wanted bacon and we have a couple of fish that have titch so we needed to pick up some medication for them (unless we wanted to kill them). My husband went there while I stayed home with Little Man.
4. I've been watching Lord of the Rings: Two Towers. I'm almost finished with the second part...maybe a half-hour left.
5. Knitting.

It's WIP Wednesday and I wish I had pictures. I'm working on my Icarus Shawl and Ahava Shawl (both are ravelry links)...I also have my Cobblestone Baby Blanket (to my project page on ravelry) going and my Basic Sock (ravelry link). I hope to finish something one of these days...it'd be nice.

Anyway, that's about all for right now...stupid snow.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Little Man are cute. It's funny how beautifully babies smile until the camera clicks.

    You've got some nice projects going. One of these days I'm hoping to knit Icarus too.

    ReplyDelete