Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Addition....

There's a new addition to the West family (as of last night). Husband's sister-in-law (and brother, I suppose) had the baby last night. Originally, the c-section was planned for July 9th but baby wanted out sooner than that so baby decided to get rid of most of the amniotic fluid, thus causing the doctors to kind of panic and decide to extract baby earlier.

I keep saying, "baby."

While we have been told several times, "it's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl," there's always that slim chance that, no, it really isn't a girl.

Aaaaaaaand, as they haven't named said baby or given any gender identifiers yet, I'm going to continue to refer to baby as "baby." It's probably a girl but that's not the point.

If you're my friend on Facebook, you'll notice that I shared a picture of said baby. Gorgeous little stinker.




That baby had better be a girl. I really don't want to rip that blanket out and start over. I'm not done yet, by the way. I was working on one repeat per night and I'd have it done by July 1st, washed, blocked, and dried out by July 5th, when I would package it up and send it off, to be awaiting baby for their arrival on July 9th.

Did I mention that baby is a little stinker? I'm not ready yet! That blanket isn't done. There's a rather large box of stuff to be sent to the house, of which the blanket was to be a part.

::sigh:: I wasn't ready. Oh well, too late now :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, congrats to the new arrival! Let us know when you find out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them! I hope all is well with baby and family.

    ReplyDelete