Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Self-Imposed Year of Projects: Update #29

Normally, I'd be bringing you a Self-Imposed Year of Projects update (it would be #29 this week).

Yeah.......that's not going to happen this week. Again.

Our stuff should be arriving on Tuesday so I have hope that a proper update will happen next week. In the meantime, I visited one of the LYS's on the island: The Alameda Yarn Co. I picked up two skeins of sock yarn and two Addi Turbo Lace needles (US #1 - 40"). This is, in part, because I'm going nuts around here without any of my knitting and because I wanted to support my local economy.

Perhaps I'll write more on that later. For now, that's about all I got. Oh, and a new iPad :) hopefully I'll have a proper update next week.

3 comments: