Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, August 6, 2012

Musings...

I've typed things. Edited things. Added things. Deleted things.

And now I'm starting over.



Husband, Little Man, and I never met little Connor. Our contact with Husband's sister has been minimal since before Little Man was born. Still, the death of Husband's only nephew has still managed to seep into our psyche.

I don't think that any parent should ever have to lay their child to rest before their own parents...even if you're old.

I feel so horribly for my sister-in-law and her husband. I cannot even begin to imagine what they're going through. The closest thing in my own experiences that can even remotely equate with what they're going through is a combination of the hell I went through when my mother died in 2001 and when we got the phone call that Little Man's newborn screening came back with something wonky.

Even so, that pales in comparison.



How are Husband and I dealing with things? Everything is psychosomatic with us right now. Husband is having pain on his left side, just under his ribcage. He's had it before....but since the organ involved has since been removed, we're pretty sure that he's got another bout of cholangitis (inflammation of the bile duct). He's also having trouble concentrating and thinking things through.

Me? Simple. Insomnia. I'll be up until at least midnight, if not later, and then I'm up before 7am. On top of that, when I am sleeping, I'm not sleeping well.

Little Man might have something going on, too. He hasn't been sleeping well and has been waking up all sweaty. Of course, that could all still be due to stress (from moving, from us, etc.)...or he could be sick. I'm thinking of trying to get him into the doctor tomorrow or Wednesday to see if there's something going on that we missed.

Anyway, it's getting later and later and I should attempt to sleep. I should have something(s) to show on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment