Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Frustration!

Normally Wednesdays are reserved for WIP Wednesdays but I'm having a random moment of Wednesday Frustration! I've decided that it's time to work on a couple of hats so I decided that, perhaps, I should take a look and see if I was going to need any new needles (really, I shouldn't need too many more needles).......

Here's where the frustration comes in.

I cannot find my collection of circulars. Anywhere.

I swear that I just saw them the other day (okay, maybe it was a couple weeks ago but that's not the point)....they're somewhere in this apartment. I saw them. I know I saw them.

Do you think I have any idea where they are?! Nope. Not a frickin' clue. And that makes me extremely frustrated and perhaps a little stabbity. I want my damn circulars so I can make things I want to make.

Dammit.

10 comments:

  1. I recently added my circs collection to my ravelry page....they are all recent buys...I have them stored in their original containers for now, but each is labeled and packed in my travel case in case I head out the door and wanna carry along...Good luck finding yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking I should get some sort of way to collect them (better than what I use now) but nothing sticks out to me. I've been trying to keep them in their original packages but I tend to lose them when I'm using them. ::sigh::

      Delete
  2. I have what seems to be a sufficient number of needles of all types and sizes, EXCEPT that one that I need when I need it. I know just how you feel. The passion for the project is quickly replaced by a needle hunt obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never seem to find the one I want...but I also have discovered that I don't need them in every single size and length (though that is, apparently, my goal).

      Delete
  3. My sympathy on the missing needles. They are no doubt wherever you stashed them quickly when you had to rush off somewhere else. I can't tell you how many times I've done that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually packed them up properly...I had just forgotten where. ::sigh::

      Delete
  4. You've got my sympathy; I've been looking for the sleeve that contains all of my straights for MONTHS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine were packed in the vase they were in...with a couple towels wrapped around it. It survived the cross-country move :)

      Delete
  5. Oh boy, I do that sometimes too. I see something somewhere and then forget where I had seen them. I understand your frustration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't help that I buried them in a yarn bin in the spare room.

      Delete