If I've done my math correctly (and let's be honest, it's quite possible that I have not but I'm too damn lazy to go back and look), this is my fifty-second (and last) update for my Self-Imposed Year of Projects!
That means that (1) it's Sunday and (2) I better have a crapton of finished items for you.
(1) is totally true. It is Sunday. (2) isn't as true...but it's kind of true...but only kind of.
1. Claudia: started January 3, 2012; finished January 10, 2012
2. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; finished January 9, 2012
3. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; finished February 2, 2012
4. Dalek Dishcloth: started February 6, 2012; finished February 8, 2012
5. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: started September 18, 2010; finished February 17, 2012
6. Snail Hat: started February 18, 2012; finished February 19, 2012
7. Lothlorien Hat: started January 25, 2012; finished March 5, 2012
8. Habitat Hat: started April 10, 2012; finished May 8, 2012
9. Mini Sweet Girl's Pumpkin Hat: started May 31, 2012; finished June 4, 2012
10. Pine Forest Baby Blanket: started February 21, 2012; finished August 4, 2012
11. Sassy Girl's Simple Baby Cap #1: started August 4, 2012; finished August 5, 2012
12. Double Bump Dishcloth: started August 9, 2012; finished August 11, 2012
13. Go Pack, Go!: started August 18, 2012; finished August 22, 2012
14. Woven Rib Dishcloth: started August 25, 2012; finished August 26, 2012
15. Little Granite Dishcloth: started August 27, 2012; finished August 28, 2012
16. Alternate Andalusian Dishcloth: started August 29, 2012; finished August 29, 2012
17. Not-Too-Scruby Dishcloth: started September 7, 2012; finished September 14, 2012
18. Ruffled Feathers Pinwheel Blanket: started September 12, 2012; finished September 24, 2012
19. Plain old boring "normal" dishcloth (no project page): started September 22, 2012; finished September 28, 2012
20. Raglan Hat: started September 28, 2012; finished September 29, 2012
21. Nolan for Nellie: started September 28, 2012; finished October 1, 2012
22. Garter Stitch Scarf: started October 5, 2012; finished October 5, 2012
23. Chunky Scarf: started October 6, 2012; finished October 8, 2012
24. Hypnotic Dream Dishcloth: started October 3, 2012; finished October 11, 2012
25. Matt's U of AL Beanie: started October 11, 2012; finished October 14, 2012
26. Christmas Elf Hat: started October 17, 2012; finished October 22, 2012
27. Sweet Girl's Hippo: started May 10, 2012; finished October 26, 2012
28. Susan's Hat (mini): started October 25, 2012; finished October 26, 2012
29. Little Man's Sweater: started October 23, 2012; finished November 13, 2012
30. Hermione's Everyday Socks: started March 6, 2012; finished November 20, 2012
31. Bergen Street Tuque: started December 12, 2012, finished December 19, 2012
32. Little Man's Giraffe: started May 11, 2011; finished December 21, 2012
I totally owe you all a double dose of FO Friday this week! I finished up the Bergen Street Tuque this past Wednesday and while it doesn't fit as a slouch hat, it does fit as a beanie so I'm going to call it good as a beanie. Soooo, hopefully this week I'll have given it a good soak and I'll be able to post all about it on Friday. Or maybe I won't bother with the soak and I'll just wear it. You'll also notice that Little Man's Giraffe is finished. The face was kind of interesting to do. I'm not sure I did it correctly but it works and I'm going with it. The mane turned out fabulously and I'm totally impressed with myself, by the way.
1. Icarus Shawl: started March 15, 2010
2. Mama's Vanilla Socks (round 2): started June 29, 2012
3. Eat Your Monkey Socks: started November 29, 2012
This also means that my WIP list is down to three. I'm not sure any of these will actually be finished before the new year but, you know, we'll see. I'm about ready to start the heel flap on the first Vanilla Sock and the Monkey Socks are going along quite well. Admittedly, I haven't worked on my Icarus this past week because I was busy with the hat and the giraffe. I'm sure that now those are done that I'll work on it this week.
Anyway, next week will be the wrap-up to my Self-Imposed Year of Projects and then it'll be the new year and my birthday and winter and all that jazz.
I also expect some big things to be happening with this blog in the new year. I'll have to keep you posted and such like that :)
I hope you've had a wonderful week and, if you're celebrating Christmas, then Happy Christmas. We're planning to have a pretty low-key event with just the three of us. Little Man has a bunch of presents under the tree, most of which are not from Husband and I. Oh well. I also still haven't gotten Husband anything. I don't have a clue what to get for him so I'm kind of giving up on that for now. I'm pretty sure he didn't get me anything either. It's okay, Christmas is more for Little Man than us.
I expect that I'll wander in on Friday for FO Friday and maybe a WIP Wednesday post in between but we'll have to see what the week brings us.
Have a fabulous week :)