Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A few things for fun :)

It's been a couple weeks but I finally got photos off the camera from Little Man's birthday :)

So, you know, here are some epic photos of birthday present fun...or something.

What's in here?

Helicopter?!

My very own lightsaber!

Biplane from grandma and grandpa

Snoopy. Train conductor pants. Train-eating monster shirt.

What is in this box?!

Hanging with Daddy


It was a lovely day, the house was full, the food was good...and Little Man slept really well at the end of the day :)

4 comments:

  1. It looked like a good day was had by all.....I once offered to make him a hat..then you moved...could he still use one of not??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny! He probably could use a hat during the "winter" here. It's not really cold winter weather but it does get chilly.

      Delete
  2. Okay...I don't remember what kind we discussed, but if you want to take a look at my Rav projects and let me know...and a size...

    ReplyDelete