Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, May 23, 2014

FO Friday: Yes, AGAIN!

Happy Friday! For the second week in a row, I'm here to participate in FO Friday.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering how it happened too....but it has happened so we should talk about it :) Or, rather, we should talk about them...because I have TWO FOs to share this week!

Hoo Hat (link to Project Page)

Hoo Hat (link to Project Page)

Okay, so I didn't mention that they're the same pattern...

Pattern: Hoo Hat by Celia Ng
Time Frame: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014 (dark green) AND started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014 (light green)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Christmas Green (dark green) and Citron (light green) - less than a half skein of each.
Needles: US #6 (4 mm) and US #7 (4.5 mm)
Size: Small (72 sts)
Modifications: None.
Thoughts: Obviously I've made it twice...which could mean a couple things. In this case, it's a quick pattern (seriously, these only take me a couple of hours to knit), it's a great stashbuster, and the FO is adorable. I'm thinking of making a couple more (one for Little Man and one for Stormageddon). Seriously, they're so quick and easy...I just have to make sure I pay attention when I'm doing the cable rows because I think I missed a row in the second hat (the light green one). It's not really noticeable...it's not like it was the actual cable row. But still, something I do need to pay some attention to :)


I'll link up with Tami as soon as I can :)

1 comment: