Happy (early) Sunday morning :) Normally these things post at midnight in whatever local time zone I happen to be hanging around in...but that's difficult when you don't have time to write the post beforehand.
We got back from Wisconsin "late" last night (a little before 10pm - which is midnight in Central Time), unpacked all of our cheesey goodness, and went to bed. So, no posting last night. Oops. Sue me.
Unfortunately, Little Man somewhat adjusted to Central Time, regardless of how late he was up. He came wandering into our bedroom this morning at 6am. ::sigh:: Oh well.
Anyway, let's get moving on this post...
Fnished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
11. Hoo Hat: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014
12. Hoo Hat: started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014
13. Stormageddon's Stripey Hat: started May 22, 2014; finished May 23, 2014
I've not finished anything new whilst we were on vacation and I'm okay with that.
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014
3. Baby Stormageddon
4. Greyson: started May 29, 2014
5. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
On our flight to Wisconsin, I worked on my Oreo Socks...and I worked on them here and there in between. I also spent some time working on my Greyson sweater for Stormageddon. If I remember correctly, I'm at the point where I switch needles and work on the ribbing at the bottom. I haven't actually started it yet but I'm pretty sure that's where I left off. I also decided to start a new project this week: the Pacific Shawl. Last week, I eluded to the fact that I started another project but Ravelry was being wonky so I didn't do any links or anything like that. I pulled out a skein of Sanguine Gryphon Little Traveller before we left and I wound it because I figured I'd be starting this project. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my correct needle size (US #6) so I brought a slightly smaller one (US #5).....but we went to the Sow's Ear and I picked up the correct needle so I could start said project (and two books also came home - no yarn, though). So, you know, woo-hoo and all that.
Also, Baby Stormageddon continues to make his presence known. Lots of kicking on the flight last night, making Mama feel rather icky. Oh well. It's good that there's all the movement but I'd like to be comfortable for more than five minutes, please...
Anyway, moving along...my remaining lists...
1. Swirl Hat
5. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
6. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...but, honestly, nah...)
Shawl for Me
I've picked my one shawl so next week, this section will be totally removed :)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
I need to get some photos from Husband from our trip back home. There are a few good ones of Little Man on a fire truck (beeping the horn and running the lights) and a few other things going on...we'll see if I get said photos :)
I hope you've all had a good week. I hope to nap today :)