Happy Sunday :)
Let's get going!
Fnished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
11. Hoo Hat: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014
12. Hoo Hat: started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014
13. Stormageddon's Stripey Hat: started May 22, 2014; finished May 23, 2014
14. Greyson: started May 29, 2014; finished June 17, 2014
15. Waiting for Winter Mittens: started July 20, 2014; finished July 25, 2014
16. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014; finished August 5, 2014
17. Waiting for Winter Mittens: started August 8, 2014; finished August 12, 2014
18. Sacrificial Goat: started July 27, 2014; finished August 16, 2014
19. Swirl Hat: started August 5, 2014; finished August 20, 2014
20. Sacrificial Goat #2: started August 16, 2014; finished August 24, 2014
21. Sacrificial Goat #3: started August 27, 2014; finished September 1, 2014
22. Baby Stormageddon: started after December 17, 2013; arrived 5:04pm on September 2, 2014
23. Waiting for Winter Mittens - Cameron: started October 9, 2014; finished October 24, 2014
I've not finished anything new and I still owe an FO Friday for the mittens...::sigh:: This past week just got away from me and then Hallowe'en was on Friday and that just kind of threw my week off a lot. Oh well.
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
3. Swatch for The Dude: started July 16, 2014
4. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
5. Sacrificial Goat #4: started September 25, 2014
6. Graham for Cam: started October 27, 2014
I started a hat to match the mittens that I recently finished. It's for a Christmas present but his mom doesn't blogstalk me so it shouldn't be an issue. That's the only thing I've worked on this past week.
In all honesty, my Pacific Shawl and probably my Dragon's Egg Socks are in hibernation until Stormageddon gets a little older. They're just too complicated to work on with the charts and cable needle and I don't have the time to give to them right now. So, we'll see. I'll keep them on the list but don't expect any action from them for awhile unless Stormageddon suddenly starts sleeping through the night. I don't expect that so I don't expect to work on these for awhile. It is what it is.
And my "Are You Frickin' Kidding Me?!" lists...
4. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
5. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...but, honestly, nah...)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
In "OMG Life Outside of Yarn" reality......
Not much has been happening. The visit from the in-laws was......unpleasant. Very unpleasant. Those of you that are friends on Facebook probably saw some of the garbage that was happening. Let's just say that my mother-in-law is not allowed in my house again. My father-in-law....well, that depends. They left our house two days early and we were not sorry to see them go. Well, Little Man was really upset but he doesn't quite understand what happened either. So, there's that.
It's taken most of the his past week to decompress from everything. I'm still decompressing, to be honest. Cleaning helps. This next weekend is Little Man's fourth birthday so now we're getting ready for that. The party will be on Saturday but his actual birthday is on Sunday. He got a haircut yesterday in preparation (and because his hair was far too long). We're having pulled pork, ribs, a bouncy house, and cake. And whatever else we come up with. Nothing fancy. We don't do fancy, if we can avoid it.
Also, some much needed rain happened this past week. And it got "cold" around here. Okay, so 63°F isn't cold but everyone around here seems to think it is. I suppose with the dampness, it counts as cold. But it's really not that cold.
What else what else.....nope. Nothing else, really.
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and so on and so forth!