It occurred to me, as I was sitting here playing Legos with Little Man, that it's the middle of the month and I've yet to do a mid-month update.
So, let's get to it :)
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something!): Dragon's Egg Socks, Snape's Stockings, Wink, Vanilla Latte Socks, Rathmore, and Mother Bear Project.
2. Make rolags and finish spinning up the Asshole Blue Corriedale I found in Stormageddon's room (dammit dammit dammit!).
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (Clubs don't count).
5. Design work.
6. Clean out the yarn closet.
7. Anything else that comes along.
I've finished off the Dragon's Egg Socks, Rathmore, and the Mother Bear Project so far. I've also spent some time on Snape's Stockings and my Vanilla Latte Socks. Oh, and I restarted my Ice Socks......again........and I started another design project, for which I'm still sussing out details. I might just leave it alone and do a separate pattern with the idea I'm having but we'll see how things go. My yarn diet went right out the window. I've already had two Stash Enhancement/Acquisition updates for this month and another is scheduled for tomorrow and I know I've got some club shipments coming and my LYS is going out of business (the 20th is their last day).....so, what's a yarn diet? Design work continues to happen but not quickly. My yarn closet is a mess. And that's about it.
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room
2. Go through bins from Stormageddon's room.
3. Work on our bedroom/closet (go through shelves, drawers, dust, etc.).
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Work on recipe journal.
I have done some work in Stormageddon's room but it almost looks worse now than it did before I took all the bins and the bookshelf out last month. I have a couple bins' worth of clothing to go through. I switched out clothes and discovered that I had a metric buttload of clothes for 18-24 months. I think the reason is because that's the age Little Man was when we moved to California almost 4 years ago so a bunch of the clothes were packed up and we bought more because the weather was different and we just wound up with a lot. I actually already went through it all once and gave our friends some for their baby boy (who is 5 months younger but is almost wearing the same size clothing because he's really tall - 95th percentile for his age) but Stormageddon's drawers are still full. ::sigh:: As a result, I've not done much else. To be honest, we've been dealing with the sickness going through the house again and it doesn't make for good cleaning mojo. Or going to the gym. Or weight loss. Or any of that, really. Oh well.
So, there it is. An update for March :) I hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday! I'll be back tomorrow with a Stash Acquisition post and on Friday with some FO Friday love and then on Sunday for my Self-Imposed Year of Projects update.
I'm chatty this week. Woo!