Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Severals...

I have at least four projects on needles right now. I'm still working on a scarf that I feel like I started forever ago...even though it was probably only 8 or 9 months ago. I'm still not done...three skeins of yarn gone and I'm not even half-way done with this scarf. Seriously. And I'm working on a bag that I will probably felt (if I can find a place that has the kind of washer I need). I'm not sure if I'll ever finish that or not. I hope so because I think it'll be a fun little bag but, really, do I need another bag? And then there's the baby washcloth that I started earlier tonight. I wasn't intending to exactly start a project tonight but Brian and I were watching the premier of "Family Guy" and I needed something mindless to do with my hands. So, I was intending on starting the project just to mess around with some things and work some things out in reality (so I could see my vision)...and I decided to just go ahead with the whole project. And then there's my sweater. I'm still working on the back side of it but I think it's going okay....I think.
Perhaps pictures are in order? Meh.....when I have time to take some.
Anyway, I have several hours of sleep I should catch up on at this point. It is, after all, after midnight-thirty. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment