Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hatian Earthquake's First U.S. Victim

Hatian Earthquake's First U.S Victim

I admit, I did not know Ben well, hardly at all to be honest. I knew him by association, though friends and acquaintances. I heard him singing across campus, in hallways, and in stairwells. I new him by reputation, active in FOCUS, and one of those people who's love for life and God shot across the world.

For as little as I knew about him, I feel very saddened that the world has lost such a wonderful person, that his parents, wife, and friends will never know that again. It just reminds me that no matter how far we try to go, we always have roots at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment