Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Time for a diet...

It's official. I am on a yarn diet. No more buying yarn for a good, long while. However, an exception to this is if I run out of yarn before I finish the project; then I can buy enough yarn to finish the project. Another exception is the KnitIn. That's just a given. The only thing I'm allowed to buy from a yarn store are needles (which I don't really need either) and a ball winder. I have enough yarn to last me quite awhile...and I do not have a bunch of income so I shouldn't be buying yarn in the first place.

So, yarn diet.

And I went to my first Guild meeting tonight...probably the only one I'll get to this year because of classes. I had fun, I learned things, I bought entirely too much stuff, and I've decided that baby things are cute. Oh, and my sock grew significantly. Love it. I'm sad I won't be able to go again for a long while...classes start next Tuesday.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment