Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Week :)

It's finally the last week of classes here at the University of Wisconsin and I could not be more excited! I am so ready to be done for the semester. Normally I would have a class today (Monday) but my professor is out of town for a conference so I don't have class today. Basically, it's an excuse to work on my paper that's due Friday. All I have left for the semester are three presentations (two this week, one during finals), two finals (both during finals week), and the aforementioned paper. Then I am finished and it will be grand.

So, remember the socks that I had a huge stupid about? Well, now I've started them on two circular needles. I'm not sure how I like it just yet but it's better than fiddling around with DPNs. We'll see. I'm doing one at a time, however, because that's how I was taught. So there.

Also, I have something else that I can finally post about. But, I have to size the picture correctly or we're in a whole lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment