Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow...

I am all full of updates today. Seriously.

I thought I'd share that I finished my first ever sock. No, I don't have finished pictures yet. I'm actually going to wait until I finish the other one before I post pictures. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that the toe is very flat but that's because I figured out I was knitting too long and if I kept going at the decrease I was going, the sock was going to be entirely too large for me. Still, it's not bad and I'll probably wear the socks quite a bit...once I finish the second one. Yes, I've cast on for the second one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment