Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, September 27, 2010

UFOs.......keep calm and carry pointy sticks...

I keep finishing projects. What am I going to do with myself? I finished the shawl (and it's in a box but not wrapped yet). Last night, I finished a "fashionista" scarf that I've had on needles since....well, the last time I really remember working on it was when I was still at the store before closing it so that would be probably June or July of 2009 (over a year). But, now it's finished.

I started working on my felted bag again. It's boring as all get out to work on because it's garter stitch the whole way but, on the plus side, if I screw up, it's going to get felted so we won't notice the screw up anyway. I may finish that soon. Once that's done...wow...what am I going to do?

I'm going to have to work on socks. For me. And maybe the baby, too. But definitely for me. God knows I have enough sock yarn to clothe my feet for a year...and now that I have some Wollmeise and Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Socks That Rock in my stash, this should make socking easier :)

But, really, what am I going to do when I get all these UFOs finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment