Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Kleeeeening....

I'm working on my Karma.

As per my "List of Things I'd Like to Accomplish in 2011," I've been cleaning. I've gone though the 4-closet sectional and have a HUGE pile of stuff to get rid of (either to Vinny's or Freecycle or Craigslist). I also have ROOM in there! It's amazing to know that I've gotten rid of that much stuff. I can finally start going through some of the things in the office and start cleaning out that room.

Today, I've gotten rid of a bunch of candles (not all of them). I have someone coming to get yarn and another someone coming to get baskets. It's glorious! I'm also looking into getting rid of a couple of mirrors.

Like I said, I'm working on my Karma :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanna be like you when I grow up. I need a man to do some heavy lifting of totes first though, lol :)

    ReplyDelete