Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stash and other things...

Happy Saturday...it's still Saturday, right? My days are so mixed up right now that I don't know which end is up.

First of all, I still can't post photos of what I sent my swap partner because I don't know if she's received the package yet. Second of all, although I've photographed what she sent me, I'd like to take a better photograph before I post.

So, on to other things...

I've been spending the last couple of evenings going through my yarn. I've gotten through a total of five bins, three bags, two drawers, and a basket of yarn...and it's all photographed and online in my Ravelry Stash. Currently, I have 258 skeins of yarn listed...and 22 for sale/trade. I still have three bins and a cabinet of yarn to go through. *sigh*

Once that's finished, I'm going to be harsh on my stash. I have a lot of yarn...and some of it has got to go. I wish I could say right now what I plan to keep or sell but it's not that easy. I have a love affair with my yarn...

But, I need to make room for my spinning fibers...

Oh, and I might have a WIP Wednesday project to share this week....check back and see.

And on a cute note...Little Man in the Baby Surprise Jacket that was made for him (it's still a little big and he likes to chew on the bear buttons). As you can see, he's quite active...



3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...stash...yes I have quite a bit myself, SABLE a few times over...but the Hubs has taken to calling it my retirement fund...as he say when I finally retire, I won't have the money always to buy yarn when I want it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an exceptional job on his jacket. Great, happy boy colors.
    I used to scoff at keeping track of the stash and logging it onto Ravelry. But now after reading your post, I see the light and need to work on doing that for mine so I know what I have and so I can start using up the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably mention that I didn't make the jacket...someone made it for him, just not me.

    ReplyDelete