Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

FO Friday....and there's something to show!

Happy Friday :)

In the world of Knitting, Fridays are known as Finished Object Fridays or FO Fridays. I don't know what's been going on but for the second week in a row, I actually have something to show for a FO Friday.

Sometimes, I just amaze myself.


Pattern: Madison by Becca Sheffler
Yarn: Nashua Handknits: Creative Focus Superwash in Sky Blue
Needles: US #8 DPNs and my little cable needle
Size: Child (even though it's for an adult)
Modifications: I made the child size but made it longer to fit an adult...the child size is just that big...or maybe it's because I didn't do a gauge (again).

So, this hat is the second in a series of three, the first one being this one. The third one is going to be the same pattern in the Navy Blue that you see in the stripes of the first one.

But, about this one...this one is for Carol, Husband's SIL. She has no idea that she's getting it and I highly doubt that she's going to find this blog. So, she's getting a hat. My BIL is getting a hat (the aforementioned one in Navy Blue that I haven't made yet). Sweet Girl is getting a hat (the first one). I think it's a good deal...especially since no one knows they're getting a hat, though Carol knows that Sweet Girl is getting something handknit.

For more FO Fridays, go visit Tami's Amis and Other Creations.

1 comment: