Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, December 23, 2011

'Twas the night before X-mas Eve....

'Twas the night before X-mas Eve
And all through my house
Every creature was stirring,
Especially the Dog

The stockings were hung, wait what stockings?
We have no stockings here...

Anyway, enough of that. It's the day before Christmas Eve and it's supposed to be FO Friday and I'm supposed to be showing you Little Man's blanket.

Tough.

It's not done.

I know, I know...I had these grand plans to knit at least five rows every day and I'd be finished by today. I worked on it, I really did! I just didn't do the required five rows every day...and now I'm still about a full repeat (24 rows), plus the extra rows (14 or 16 or something like that), plus the border rows (20 rows, I think). It just didn't happen. I got the hats finished and then I became enamored with Ancestry and doing that and I kind of forgot that I could knit.

Oops.

So, the blanket isn't finished. It'll get finished...hopefully soon. We'll see.

Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. No worries! Enjoy yourself. I need to hang up our stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas! And i wouldn't worry about not being finished, i think youve done really well on your Christmas knitting. I didn't get any done at all!

    ReplyDelete