I'm going to attempt to keep this short and sweet.......but, anyone that knows me will understand that this is probably something that won't happen because, really, I just can't seem to shut my mouth sometimes.
WIPs (the original WIP list)
1. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; I'm still working on this, albeit slowly.
2. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; I've finished the first sock (awhile ago) but am still only on the cuff of the second.
3. Mama's Vanilla Socks: started December 6, 2011; I'm still working on the cuff of the first sock.
4. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: started September 18, 2010; I haven't dug these out of their hiding hole yet.
5. Little Man's Giraffe: started May 11, 2011; I haven't dug this out of its hiding hole, yet.
6. Icarus Shawl: started sometime around March 15, 2010; I haven't dug this out of its hiding hole yet, either....
As far as the WIPs go, I'm not doing horribly. I'm actively working on three of them and the other three are still in hiding. That's not horrible, is it?
12 Hats in 2012 (the original 12 in 2012 list)
1. Claudia: started January 3, 2012 - finished January 10, 2012 (hooooooray!)
3. Hermione Hearts Ron (I've been calling it Hermione Loves Ron and it's the same thing)
5. Ogre Babies
6. NIN Hat
7. Pup Tent
8. Godric's Hollow Hat
9. Brandon Ribbed Beanie Hat
10. Raglan Hat
11. Bergen Street Tuque
12. Nolan (need to purchase)
Socks (the original Socks list)
1. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks (from WIPs list)
2. Mama's Vanilla Socks (from WIPs list)
4. Hermione's Everyday Socks
Kid/Baby Stuff (the original list)
1. Hippo from Itty-Bitty Toys
2. London Beanie
3. My Little Slug (need to purchase)
6. Brooke Baby Afghan
7. Pine Forest Baby Blanket
8. Mossy Jacket
1. Simple Baby Cap #1 (added January 9, 2012)
2. Candy Cane (added January 9, 2012)
3. Pumpkin Hat (added January 9, 2012)
4. Lothlorien (pattern not yet available; added January 9, 2012): started January 10, 2012; I'm doing this as a test knit. It's written to be done flat and seamed but I've converted it into the round...we'll see how it goes.
5. Super Seeeeeeeeeeekrit Swap project for a Doctor Who swap that goes out in February...hmmm, I should probably get on that pretty soon :)
WIPs: 7 projects
FOs: 1 project
Planned but not started: 26 projects
Total: 34 projects
Still think I'm crazy?