Finished Objects (things that are no longer taking up precious needle safe)
1. Claudia: started January 3, 2012; finished January 10, 2012
2. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; finished January 9, 2012
3. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; finished February 2, 2012
4. Dalek Dishcloth: started February 6, 2012; finished February 8, 2012
5. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: started September 18, 2010; finished February 17, 2012
6. Snail Hat: started February 18, 2012; finished February 19, 2012 --> this has pretty much been stolen by Little Man. He loves this hat, even though it's way too big for his head. Oh well.
7. Lothlorien Hat: started January 25, 2012; finished March 5, 2012
WIPs (things taking up my precious needles...again...still...)
1. Mama's Vanilla Socks: (started December 6, 2011)
2. Little Man's Giraffe: (started May 11, 2011) --> I've actually thought about working on this one...I haven't, but I've thought about it.
3. Icarus Shawl: (started March 15, 2010)
4. Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit Socks: (started January 23, 2012) --> I haven't touched these in awhile...I've been working on other things instead of these. Oops.
5. Pine Forest Baby Blanket: (started February 21, 2012) --> I've hit the halfway point with this.
6. Hermione's Everyday Socks: (started March 6, 2012) --> I'll probably wind up doing 12 or 13 repeats of this pattern as opposed to the 18 that it calls for. I think I've got 10 finished...I'll have to count again and try them on to see where they're sitting.
Planned Hats (I'll get there...right?)
2. Hermione Hearts Ron
4. Ogre Babies!
5. NIN Hat
6. Pup Tent
7. Godric's Hollow Hat
8. Brandon Ribbed Beanie
9. Raglan Hat
10. Bergen Street Tuque
12. London Beanie
14. Simple Baby Cap #1
15. Candy Cane
16. Little Pumpkin
Other Planned Projects (someday, someday...)
1. Freeport Vest
3. My Little Slug (still need to purchase)
4. Baby Chalice Blanket
5. Mossy Jacket
So, there you have it.......Self-Imposed Year of Projects #13.
In other random things..........yesterday, we took Little Man to his first Easter egg hunt. Unfortunately, it was a bit on the cold side...and a bit wet. It wasn't raining but the grass was wet and then you throw in the cold...well, it just wasn't pleasant.
You wouldn't know that it was frigid outside...and he had fun.
|Hanging with my daddy...|
It was definitely cold. You can't see his hands in this photograph but he was basically turning purple on his fingers...poor kid. You can see that his cheeks and nose are red from the cold. He warmed up. He also got a teddy bear for participating. It's his new "car toy" and he seems to like it. He also got about six or seven little plastic eggs but they do not contain toddler-appropriate toys so they're probably going to go to one of my friends' daughters. That's fine. He doesn't need toy yo-yos to swing around (he'll just break the TV)...and he doesn't need stickers, either (he'll just eat them).
Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday :)