1. Claudia: started January 3, 2012; finished January 10, 2012
2. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; finished January 9, 2012
3. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; finished February 2, 2012
4. Dalek Dishcloth: started February 6, 2012; finished February 8, 2012
5. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: started September 18, 2010; finished February 17, 2012
6. Snail Hat: started February 18, 2012; finished February 19, 2012
7. Lothlorien Hat: started January 25, 2012; finished March 5, 2012
8. Habitat Hat: started April 10, 2012; finished May 8, 2012
9. Mini Sweet Girl's Pumpkin Hat: started May 31, 2012; finished June 4, 2012
10. Pine Forest Baby Blanket: started February 21, 2012; finished August 4, 2012
11. Sassy Girl's Simple Baby Cap #1: started August 4, 2012; finished August 5, 2012
12. Double Bump Dishcloth: started August 9, 2012; finished August 11, 2012
13. Go Pack, Go!: started August 18, 2012; finished August 22, 2012
14. Woven Rib Dishcloth: started August 25, 2012; finished August 26, 2012
15. Little Granite Dishcloth: started August 27, 2012; finished August 28, 2012
16. Alternate Andalusian Dishcloth: started August 29, 2012; finished August 29, 2012
1. Little Man's Giraffe: started May 11, 2011
2. Icarus Shawl: started March 15, 2010
3. Hermione's Everyday Socks: started March 6, 2012
4. Sweet Girl's Hippo: started May 10, 2012
5. Mama's Vanilla Socks (round 2): started June 29, 2012
6. Not-Too-Scruby Dishcloth: started September 7, 2012
PLANNED HATS (at least five more - 12 total)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Ogre Babies!
3. NIN Hat
4. Godric's Hollow Hat
5. Raglan Hat
6. Bergen Street Tuque
8. Candy Cane
Finished: 16 projects
WIPs: 6 projects
Planned: 8-11 projects
You'll notice that I have three new FOs that I never had on any list to begin with. Of course, all three of them are dishcloths and all three of them were featured on my FO Friday post from two days ago. I'm pretty sure I had hinted at them over the last couple weeks and if I didn't, I meant to. I also have a fourth one in the works.
In other random FO news, remember way back when I finished up my test knit for Kasia? Guess what? The pattern went live this week :) She let me add to the pattern to put in the directions for knitting it on a circular (or DPNs)...and I checked her spelling/grammar. She's from Poland and English isn't her first language and there are knitting nuances that Google Translate just cannot figure out.
So, that's all exciting and lovely.
As far as my WIPs, I've been working on the dishcloths and Hermione's Everyday Socks mostly. However, after our cruise, it occurred to me that the next time I would be wearing my "fancy" dress is at Nellie's (and Matt's) wedding in December...in Wisconsin. It's tea length and sleeveless. Did I mention this wedding is in Wisconsin? In December? So, I think I'm going to concentrate on finishing up my Icarus Shawl (shawlette?) next. I think it will go very well with the dress. We'll see. What's the worst thing that happens? I call Sherri and ask if I can borrow this:
|Andean Treasure Shawl|
Anyway, I'm going to try to finish up the shawl next. Or maybe I'll throw a hat or two in, too. We'll see.
You may also have noticed that there's a WIP missing that has been there almost since the beginning. On Friday night, I finally dragged out the dental floss, wove it through all my stitches, removed the needles, and tried on my Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit socks....and, as I was afraid of (and almost certain of prior to doing this little experiment), they didn't fit. Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit! So, I pulled the dental floss out and reclaimed my sock yarn. I really do want to make these socks but I'm not sure the yarn or the size I was working wanted to cooperate with the pattern. So, I don't know what I'm going to do. ::sigh:: Perhaps I should swatch next time. Or not.
So, that's about all I have for my Self-Imposed Year of Projects. I think I'm back on schedule now and we shouldn't have any more hiccups until the end of December. But that will be the wrap-up post anyway. And I'll probably write it early.
I'll leave you with some photos of Little Man :)
|Mama, finish up my Giraffe so I can have him!|
|Ima wear my Daddy's shoes!|