Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, January 18, 2013

FO Friday That Wasn't

I know. I promised you a FO Friday today.

Sadly, this isn't going to happen today, though I did take photos today.




Little Man took it upon himself to get sick. He spent quite awhile puking this afternoon. He's also not been eating properly, if at all. So, a couple phone calls and the decision was made to keep an eye on him. If he continues to puke or stops eating entirely, his cute little butt gets to have his first trip to Oakland Children's Hospital.

::sigh::

I feel like we just can't catch a damn break.



So, I apologize for the lack of FO Friday and it should be ready to go next week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope he starts to feel better....I know you need to watch him, but hoping it's just a regular sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize. Your baby comes first. I'm sorry he's I'll again. Gosh, puking sucks, especially for a little one who doesn't quite fully understand what's happening to him.

    ReplyDelete