The house is coming along, slowly...but it's getting better. Husband's friend, Joe, flew in from Wisconsin to help us move (again)...and put together Ikea furniture (again). He's getting really good at it. He put Little Man's new bed together and the guest bed (which is a trundle bed). I've unpacked loads of boxes (as evidenced by the pile outside for recycling today). Also, we had a big, fat raccoon try to get under the house on Sunday night. That was entertaining.
Unfortunately, the house is still a complete disaster right now.
I put together two Ikea bookshelves yesterday afternoon (for my books and other assorted things). I also started working on getting the buffet put together. It takes awhile and there are a gazillion little pieces. My hand started cramping up so I quit before I as done.
Anyway, that's not why we're here...well, not right now anyway.
Finished Objects (FOs)1. San Francisco Fog Fingerless Mitts: started January 2, 2013; finished January 10, 2013
2. Don't Blink: started January 16, 2013; finished January 16, 2013 (links to one I made last year using the same yarn)
3. Dalek Dishcloth: started January 16, 2013; finished January 21, 2013 (links to one I made last year using the same yarn)
4. Woven Rib Dishcloth: started February 8, 2013; finished February 11, 2013
5. Icarus Shawl: started March 15, 2010; finished February 14, 2013
No changes here...
1. Mama's Vanilla Socks (round 2): started June 29, 2012
2. Eat Your Monkey Socks: started November 29, 2012
3. Little Man's Vest: started January 16, 2013
4. Little Granite Dishcloth: started February 16, 2013
Again, no changes. Admittedly, with the move and everything, I haven't had much time to knit or think about knitting. At least I know where my WIP bag is located...and my yarn (most of it). Husband gave me a huge closet to myself for my yarn storage. It's still a bit disorganized, though.
This leaves my "to do" lists looking like this (again):
Children's Items1. "Little 16" Newborn Socks
2. Garter Stripe Baby Socks
3. Baby Surprise Jacket
4. Toddler Socks
5. Alvin Sweater
6. A New Sock Monkey
8. Greyson (need to purchase)
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting FTW!)1. Rose's Wrist Warmers
2. Viking Bag
3. Campfire Socks
4. Red Dwarf Socks
5. Freeport Vest
6. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts
Household Items1. Halloween Creepy Cloths (1) (need to purchase)
2. Halloween Creepy Cloths (2) (need to purchase)
3. Assorted Harry Potter Cloths
4. Assorted Doctor Who Cloths
5. Grrlfriend Market Bag
6. Petal Dishcloth
Designs (which may or may not be sooper seekrit - obviously the sooper seekrit ones aren't listed)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (4 versions)
3. Assorted dishcloths (set of 12?)
4. Traveling Vines Scarf
5. Traveling Vines Socks (baby for sure, maybe adult-sized as well)
6. Pinwheel Market Bag
7. Anything else that comes along (I have a notebook somewhere with potential designs somewhere)
Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful week and such. If anyone is in the area and feels like swinging over to the craziness, I'm here unpacking pretty much all the time. ::sigh::