42. The answer to everything.
But, today, it wasn't the answer.....I'm running late. It's Sunday night as I type this. I seem to have forgotten that it's the weekend and things still happen or something.
Anyway, onwards and upwards and moving forwards...
Fnished Objects (FOs)
1. Windschief: started January 3, 2014; finished January 10, 2014
2. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started January 10, 2014; finished January 11, 2014
3. Five Hour Baby Sweater: started January 16, 2014; finished January 29, 2014
4. Baby Surprise Jacket: started May 27, 2013; finished February 2, 2014
5. Welcome to the World Newborn Hat: started February 4, 2014; finished February 4, 2014
6. Milo: started December 25, 2013; finished February 9, 2014
7. Zombie ViXen Fingerless Mitts: started November 23, 2013; finished February 19, 2014
8. Traveling Vines Socks: started May 31, 2013; finished March 3, 2014
9. Babbeh Hat: started March 3, 2014; finished March 6, 2014
10. Hurricane Hat: started April 22, 2014; finished May 15, 2014
11. Hoo Hat: started May 19, 2014; finished May 20, 2014
12. Hoo Hat: started May 20, 2014; finished May 21, 2014
13. Stormageddon's Stripey Hat: started May 22, 2014; finished May 23, 2014
14. Greyson: started May 29, 2014; finished June 17, 2014
15. Waiting for Winter Mittens: started July 20, 2014; finished July 25, 2014
16. Oreo Socks: started March 8, 2014; finished August 5, 2014
17. Waiting for Winter Mittens: started August 8, 2014; finished August 12, 2014
18. Sacrificial Goat: started July 27, 2014; finished August 16, 2014
19. Swirl Hat: started August 5, 2014; finished August 20, 2014
20. Sacrificial Goat #2: started August 16, 2014; finished August 24, 2014
21. Sacrificial Goat #3: started August 27, 2014; finished September 1, 2014
22. Baby Stormageddon: started after December 17, 2013; arrived 5:04pm on September 2, 2014
Nope. Nothing new to see here...
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
3. Swatch for The Dude: started July 16, 2014
4. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
5. Sacrificial Goat #4: started September 25, 2014
6. Waiting for Winter Mittens - Cameron: started October 9, 2014
The only thing I worked on this week was the mitten. I'm sooooo close to finishing the first mitten. Seriously, I have to finish the thumb and weave in some ends. Then, of course, I have a second mitten to make...but it should go fairly quickly, if I get a chance to work on it. I've got a feeling that I'm going to be concentrating on Christmas presents from now until they're done...so, expect lots of mittens and hats :)
And again, let's laugh at my remaining lists...
4. Gramps Cardigan (need to purchase - $6)
5. Smaug Hat
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Godric's Hollow Hat
3. Jabberwonky (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
4. Gallifrey Fingerless Mitts
5. Weeping Angel Socks *
7. Drip Drip Drop (which might be in the SSCB below but I don't remember) *
* I'll probably only pick one of these but, you know, choices and all...
Secret Sock Club Bags
(These bags are already set up with pattern and yarn - I just pick one
at random and no, I don't remember what I put in there right now...I can
go look later, if you're really interested. I really probably should...but, honestly, nah...)
1. Little Man's Baby Blanket
2. Susan's Hat (adult and child versions)
3. Assorted Dishcloths
4. Traveling Vines projects (adult socks, baby socks, scarf, hat, fingerless mitts, shawl, etc.)
5. Pinwheel Market Bag
6. Anything else that comes along at the right time
Hahaha. That's just funny.
This past week has been...well, we're working on that "new normal" thing. Little Man and I had a pretty rough day on Thursday. I found two stress balls destroyed in his closet, both by beheading (I had a sheep stress ball and Husband's was a cow - both were found decapitated in Little Man's closet), his room was horrible, he was throwing tantrums and, generally, being a shit. Sorry, but that's just how it was. Husband finally got out of him what his issue was: I wouldn't put Stormageddon down for something he wanted me to do (I was feeding him and told him he needed to wait). ::sigh::
Other than that, things were okay. We spent this weekend cleaning as Husband's parents are coming on Tuesday and will be here for a week. I don't know that the bathrooms have ever all been this clean at the same time...and the rest of the house. Maybe for the parties. Or not. But the house is mostly clean. We also carved pumpkins yesterday and I roasted the seeds today. NOMNOMNOM!
I hope I don't forget next weekend...we'll have to see how things go with the in-laws here :)