But, I'm here now so let's get on with my 15th update :)
Finished Objects (FOs):
1. Elefante: started December 19, 2014; finished December 28, 2014
2. Hat #1 - FoH: started December 31, 2014; finished January 1, 2015
3. Hat #2 - FoH: started January 1, 2015; finished January 4, 2015
4. Hat #3 - FoH: started January 7, 2015; finished January 10, 2015
5. Hat #4 - Stitch's Rock Hat: started January 16, 2015; finished January 24, 2015
6. Vanilla Fingerless Mitts: started January 23, 2015; finished February 3, 2015
7. Paradiddle Hat: started January 24, 2015; finished February 7, 2015
8. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 22, 2015; finished February 24, 2015
9. Sorin Fingerless Mitts: started March 8, 2015; finished March 31, 2015
10.Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 27, 2015; finished April 1, 2015
I've not finished anything new but I did partake in FO Friday this past Friday. You can see my finished Sorin Fingerless Mitts and the teen/small adult version of my Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) Hat.
Works-In-Progress (WIPs): - carried over from 2014...and maybe earlier...*shifty eyes*
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
3. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
4. Traveling Socks: started December 23, 2014
5. Wink: started January 5, 2015
6. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) Pattern Test (I need testers; if you're interested in testing, go here): started sometime in February
7. Sooooooooper Secret Pattern Writing (project #2): started sometime in February
I haven't started anything new this week. I've been busy getting my Stitch's Rock Collection test going (and I could still use a couple more testers; if you're interested, click the linky on #6 - it's a quick knit, for the most part). I've also mostly finished the Soooooooper Secret Pattern Writing but I can't claim that as finished until October. So, there's that.
I also participated in WIP Wednesday this past week. You can see my first socks in my Traveling Socks and my Dragon's Egg Socks if you pop over there :)
In my "OMG What are you thinking, crazy lady?!" lists...
1. George's Vest (for Stormageddon - sock/fingering; solid or semi-solid)
2. Nottingham (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
3. Nottingham (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
4. Alvin (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
5. Alvin (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
6. Harry Potter Blanket (for The Family - worsted; solid) - from various Harry Potter inspired square blocks
7. Albert the Absent-Minded (for Stormageddon - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
8. Mirkwood (for Stormageddon - bulky; solid or semi-solid)
9. Smaug (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
10. Dandy Sir Cephalopod (for Little Man - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
11. Moe the Mustache Monster (for...someone - worsted; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid)
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Vanilla Socks (using one of my Harry Potter yarns)
2. Drip Drip Drop Socks (using either a solid or semi-solid sock yarn that I haven't decided on yet)
3. Hermione Hearts Ron (sport; solid or semi-solid)
4. Ginny's Cardigan (DK; solid or semi-solid)
1. Scotch and Soda Scarf (using Briar Rose Fibers Wistful - leftover from my Icarus Shawl)
2. CashSilk Fern Scarf (using a skein of Online Supersocke 100)
3. Jabberwonky (using KP Felici in Abracadabra)
4. If You Know Where To Go (in KP Felici in Green Veggies)
5. Gardener's Socks (using Malabrigo Sock)
6. Paradiddle Socks - my own design (using Malabrigo Sock)
Because I love Husband
1. The Dude
New Techniques (one of the following stranded/multi-yarn kits)
1. University of Wisconsin Ski Hat
2. University of Wisconsin Christmas Stocking
3. University of Wisconsin Button Beanie
I have absolutely no idea what's going to end up here, if anything. I suspect something will end up here and I might pull it from other lists but we shall see. Maybe I won't do any Christmas knitting. Maybe all I'll wind up doing is Christmas knitting. I suppose this is a wait-and-see section :)
1. Susan's Hat
2. Traveling Vines Socks
3. Little Man's Baby Blanket
4. Paradiddle Socks (see Secret
5. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) (see FOs #4 & #8 above)
6. Paradiddle Collection of Hats
I have a feeling that my next project will start soon and it will probably be something small and easily finished and gratifying. Or something like that. We'll see...
In "real life".......not much has been happening. Stormageddon had his second round of the flu shot on Thursday. He took it like a champ. He cried for about 30 seconds, probably not even that long, and then he was all smiles for the nurse. Silly boy. He's getting so frickin' big. Also, I think he's going to skip sitting and go straight to crawling. If I put him on the hardwood floor in our living room, he's all over, dragging himself along on his belly...or rolling. Try to sit him up and he gets mad.
|Waiting for Daddy to bring food at Ikea|
And seriously, does he not look like his big brother?
I mean, Little Man has more hair, obviously...but they make the same faces!
I love those two little boys of mine. I think I'm going to keep them :) Unfortunately, the most recent photos of Little Man are still on my phone and I'm entirely too lazy to get them off right now.
Anyway, I think I should get this posted, seeing as it's almost 11am here....I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!