Finished Objects (FOs):
1. Elefante: started December 19, 2014; finished December 28, 2014
2. Hat #1 - FoH: started December 31, 2014; finished January 1, 2015
3. Hat #2 - FoH: started January 1, 2015; finished January 4, 2015
4. Hat #3 - FoH: started January 7, 2015; finished January 10, 2015
5. Hat #4 - Stitch's Rock Hat: started January 16, 2015; finished January 24, 2015
6. Vanilla Fingerless Mitts: started January 23, 2015; finished February 3, 2015
7. Paradiddle Hat: started January 24, 2015; finished February 7, 2015
8. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 22, 2015; finished February 24, 2015
9. Sorin Fingerless Mitts: started March 8, 2015; finished March 31, 2015
10.Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) - Variegated: started February 27, 2015; finished April 1, 2015
11. Stitch's Rock Collection (of Hats) Pattern Test: started sometime in February, 2015; finished April 18, 2015
12. Sooooooooper Secret Pattern Writing (project #2): started sometime in February; finished April 15, 2015 -- full disclosure in October 2015
13. Sacrificial Goat #5: started May 29, 2015; finished June 4, 2015
14. Baby Hat: started June 4, 2015; finished June 6, 2015
15. Elvish Leaves Dishcloth: started June 10, 2015; finished June 12, 2015
I've not finished anything new this week, which isn't surprising when you see my WIP list......so let's look at that now :)
Works-In-Progress (WIPs): - carried over from 2014...and maybe earlier...*shifty eyes*
1. Dragon's Egg Socks: started September 2, 2013
2. Pacific Shawl: started June 8, 2014
3. Snape's Stockings: started August 20, 2014
4. Traveling Socks: started December 23, 2014
5. Wink: started January 5, 2015
6. Fire & Ice (Fire) Socks: started April 15, 2015
7. Baby Hat: started June 19, 2015
I started another baby hat this week as something small and rather mindless to work on when I want to knit but my brain is too tired to concentrate. Also, I wanted to use up some more of that yarn. I'm not very far along but it is started....this one may be for an older child, though. We'll see how much yarn I have.
I also spent time on Snape's Stockings this week and I've finished the first one. Only took me 10 months. ::sigh:: To be fair, I've worked on a lot of other projects so it's not surprising that it did take me 10 months. Sooooooo, there's that.
I may have worked on a couple other projects but I know I definitely worked on those two.
In my "OMGLSGWTFBBQ, crazy lady?!" lists...
1. George's Vest (for Stormageddon - sock/fingering; solid or semi-solid)
2. Nottingham (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
3. Nottingham (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
4. Alvin (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
5. Alvin (for Stormageddon - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
6. Harry Potter Blanket (for The Family - worsted; solid) - from various Harry Potter inspired square blocks
7. Albert the Absent-Minded (for Stormageddon - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
8. Mirkwood (for Stormageddon - bulky; solid or semi-solid)
9. Smaug (for Little Man - worsted; solid or semi-solid)
10. Dandy Sir Cephalopod (for Little Man - any weight; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid) *need pattern*
11. Moe the Mustache Monster (for...someone - worsted; self-stripe, variegated, solid, or semi-solid)
Items for Me (Selfish Knitting, FTW!)
1. Vanilla Socks (using one of my Harry Potter yarns)
2. Drip Drip Drop Socks (using either a solid or semi-solid sock yarn that I haven't decided on yet)
3. Hermione Hearts Ron (sport; solid or semi-solid)
4. Ginny's Cardigan (DK; solid or semi-solid)
1. Scotch and Soda Scarf (using Briar Rose Fibers Wistful - leftover from my Icarus Shawl)
2. CashSilk Fern Scarf (using a skein of Online Supersocke 100)
3. Jabberwonky (using KP Felici in Abracadabra)
4. If You Know Where To Go (in KP Felici in Green Veggies)
5. Gardener's Socks (using Malabrigo Sock)
6. Paradiddle Socks - my own design (using Malabrigo Sock)
Because I love Husband
1. The Dude
New Techniques (one of the following stranded/multi-yarn kits)
1. University of Wisconsin Ski Hat
2. University of Wisconsin Christmas Stocking
3. University of Wisconsin Button Beanie
I have absolutely no idea what's going to end up here, if anything. I suspect something will end up here and I might pull it from other lists but we shall see. Maybe I won't do any Christmas knitting. Maybe all I'll wind up doing is Christmas knitting. I suppose this is a wait-and-see section :)
1. Susan's Hat
2. Traveling Vines Socks
3. Little Man's Baby Blanket
4. Paradiddle Socks (see Secret
5. Paradiddle Collection of Hats
In "real life" events, Stormageddon has been cruising around his crib and along the couch and anything else he pulls up on. He's also bending down to pick things up while holding on with one hand, and I swear I caught him letting go to just stand yesterday but I'm hoping that was just me being tired.
Little Man started swimming lessons this past week. He was pretty much petrified. Husband said that he was really clingy. Once he got into the pool, he was fine. I got to see some of it via Face Time (as I was home with a sleeping baby). He was so happy when he got home. He's even been trying out some of his new skills in our pool...which include wearing just his arm floaties and using the noodle, kicking, putting his head/body under water, and trying to float. He's doing really well.
I only have one photo for y'all this week. Some of you may think that life with two small children is fabulous.
News Flash: IT'S NOT.
Case in point:
He was upset because I wasn't feeding him the other food.
I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday and weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the daddies that are deserving :)